Monday, May 30, 2011

Free Printable Recipe Book Covers

Golgotha \u200b\u200bNo. 7 No. 2 Resistance

I was able to give me whole and that is why
that I am shattered,
and I find abandonau.
Because I knew without seeing who I was,
and today I have as a reward
be arrodillau.
Arrodillau before the altar of lies,
face so many boxes,
are called heart
and commune in such hypocrisy,
for daily bread,
for a corner.

Arrodillau, we must live,
pa 'deserve a favor;
standing that if you put on,
to shout
such ruin and evil.
Crucificau, you'll see,
by the morals of others;
Golgotha \u200b\u200b in this cruel,
where the most vile,
that, the Judge will .

I have dejau
more than the comfort of my nights,
my bohemian nights,
dreams mix with alcohol. Neither
I
Moreover, I simply being alone, having
by
friend
a glass of liquor.
That at least I bought coins,
who can not sell,
who lend me
value to meet this daily circus,
with pirouettes
of both clown.

Francisco Gorrindo

0 comments:

Post a Comment